(as of Nov 19,2020 23:03:47 UTC – Particulars)
Making scrumptious home-cooked meals is a snap with this slow-cooker cookbook.
Deciding what’s for dinner doesn’t must be a panic-filled, last-minute choice. The Straightforward 5-Ingredient Sluggish Cooker Cookbook is designed to make issues deliciously quick and simple for busy residence cooks―with no-fuss meals that anybody could make.
From Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal and Mexican Corn Chowder to Beer Brisket and Banana Bread, this sluggish cooker cookbook is crammed with savory, limited-ingredient recipes. Take only a few minutes to prep and set within the morning and unveil an entire, mouthwatering meal in time for supper.
The Straightforward 5-Ingredient Sluggish Cooker Cookbook consists of:
- 100 easy recipes―Breakfasts, stews, desserts, and extra…select from a great deal of 5-ingredient, sluggish cooker recipes that take 15-minutes or much less to prep.
- Nice tastes which can be good for you―Complete meals recipes―full with detailed diet data―enable you to hold residence cooking wholesome.
- One-pot meals―You gained’t want sides due to this sluggish cooker cookbook―recipes are full, scrumptious, and satisfying meals all on their very own.
Uncover how easy home-cooked dinners may be with The Straightforward 5-Ingredient Sluggish Cooker Cookbook.
From the Writer
Pattern Recipe: Baked Potatoes with Avocado Pico de Gallo
SERVES 6 • PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES COOK TIME: eight HOURS
1. Scrub the potatoes completely and dry with paper towels. Pierce every with a fork in a number of locations. Rub them with olive oil. Wrap every potato tightly in aluminum foil. Put the potatoes within the sluggish cooker.
2. Cowl and prepare dinner on low for eight hours, or till the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Take away the wrapped potatoes from the sluggish cooker, cowl with a towel to maintain heat, and put aside.
3. To arrange the pico de gallo, in a medium bowl, gently stir collectively the onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Unwrap every potato and halve lengthwise. Fluff the potato flesh with a fork. Prime every potato with a beneficiant portion of pico de gallo and serve.
PER SERVING Energy: 410; Complete Fats: 12g; Saturated Fats: 2g; Ldl cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 50mg; Complete Carbohydrates: 72g; Fiber: 8g; Protein: 9g
6 russet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
⅓ cup finely chopped crimson onion
Four Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
⅓ cup chopped contemporary cilantro
1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and finely chopped
Freshly floor black pepper