Vegan Maple Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles
[This post is sponsored by my best foodie friends at Bob’s Red Mill! We’re using their Almond Flour for this recipe.]
Vegan Maple Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles. What a mouthful, eh?
However wow wow wow these are FOR SURE my new favourite cookies.
I’ve…plenty of cookie recipes on my web site. Critically.
However I don’t suppose I’ve any which can be fairly as straightforward, tasty, or completely satisfying for the time of yr than these.
They get the gold star, the large trophy, the shiny medal with a giant ol’ #1 on the entrance.
What I’m attempting to say: these seasonal snickerdoodles are the cat’s meow.
There are a number of the explanation why this specific cookie recipe is particular.
#1: They’re gluten free! My weblog was once totally gluten free, after which I reeeeally received into bread-making and nicely…that entire area of interest went out the window.
However I nonetheless wish to make gluten free baked items from time to time due to one specific naturally gluten free flour: almond flour.
I’ve a large bag of Bob’s Crimson Mill’s Almond Flour in my fridge for at any time when my gluten free cookie cravings strike. Or my vegan parmesan cravings. Or my herby cracker cravings. Or my marzipan-y truffle cravings.
It truly is so versatile, however I particularly adore it for cookies. It creates a supremely chewy cookie with a creamy, nutty taste. Love love.
#2: It’s a no-chill cookie recipe! I sometimes like to relax my cookie dough to offer it time for the flavors to combine and for the flour to soak up all the liquid.
That stated, I discovered it wasn’t wanted right here! Particularly as a result of our fat-o-choice on this cookie recipe is coconut oil and…it will get simply outrageously arduous when chilled.
This all means that you could have these cookies prepared for consumption in about…20 minutes. You’re very welcome.
#3: They’re delightfully, autumnal-y flavored! Lengthy-live fall!
This time of yr is simply…so particular. The cooler climate, the nightly bonfires, the comfortable sweaters and blankets, and naturally, the pumpkin goodies.
Testing this recipe was my first dip into pumpkin-y issues this yr, and man. I really feel like I got here alive at first chew.
I do know that’s dramatic, and I do know it’s not distinctive to like pumpkin spice, however you guys, I actually adore it.
Not gonna apologize. I’m absorbing all of that fall goodness in each means I can!
This cookie recipe is so so easy, and I hope you give it attempt asap. The free smells you’ll get from baking them alone are well worth the 20 minutes.
Fall is right here, mates. It’s time to dive proper in and savor each second.
Vegan Maple Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles
Tender, chewy, melt-in-the-mouth gluten free and vegan cookie goodness! Rolled in crunchy pumpkin spice sugar and excellent for dunking into your favourite fall espresso.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 10 minutes
- Complete Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 9 cookies 1x
- Class: Dessert
- Methodology: Bake
- Delicacies: American
- Food plan: Vegan
- 1 and half of cup + 1 Tbsp. Bob’s Crimson Mill Almond Flour
- 1/four tsp. baking soda
- 3/four tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/four tsp. cinnamon
- 1/four tsp. cream of tartar
- pinch salt
- 1/four cup refined coconut oil*, melted
- 1/four cup maple syrup
- splash vanilla extract
- 1/Three cup cane sugar
- half of tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 350 levels F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk your almond flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, cream of tartar, and salt in a big bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, soften your coconut oil within the microwave (it ought to take 30 seconds – 1 minute). Add your maple syrup and your vanilla, and whisk to mix.
- Add your moist substances into your dry substances, and blend with a spatula till mixed.
- In a separate smaller bowl, combine collectively your topping.
- Divide your dough into 9 (~1-2 Tbsp. per chunk), and roll them into balls (the dough shall be mushy). Roll the balls into your topping (don’t discard the remainder), and place in your ready baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or till the perimeters simply begin to brown.
- Sprinkle some extra topping on the baked cookies. Enable the cookies to chill on the baking sheet for 10-15 minutes, after which switch to a cooling rack to complete cooling. Retailer at room temperature or (my desire) the fridge in an air-tight container.
Key phrases: vegan snickerdoodles, pumpkin pie spice sugar, maple snickerdoodles
Be part of the Fooduzzi Fam!
I am going to ship you wholesome takes on basic recipes, delectable recipe roundups, and extra updates on my rising weblog. You will additionally obtain a free eCookbook that includes my finest recipes!
Test your e mail to substantiate and to obtain your free eCookbook!